Nutrition North Canada Advisory Board
About the Advisory Board
The Nutrition North Canada (NNC) Advisory Board gives Northerners a direct voice in the program.
Board members provide advice to the Minister of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada to help guide the direction and activities of the program and to ensure that Northerners receive its full benefits. Board members serve in their own right, as volunteers and not as representatives of any particular organization, area or special interest. They are appointed to three-year terms.
- May 30, 2016 in Old Crow, Yukon
- July 27, 2015 in Kugluktuk, Nunavut
- March 26, 2015 in Iqaluit, Nunavut
- June 10, 2014 in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut
- November 20, 2012 in Nain, Labrador
- June 11, 2012 in Norman Wells, Northwest Territories
- November 8, 2011 in Kuujjuaq, Quebec
- May 31, 2011 in Iqaluit, Nunavut
Advisory Board Reports
Terms of Reference
Contact the Advisory Board
Mail: 25 Eddy Street, 14th Floor, Gatineau, QC K1A 0H4